Jesuit students are provided a variety of resources to ensure their potential for academic and personal success is maximized. Below are a few of the resources available to our students:
- Teacher office hours: each teacher has dedicated time during the day to engage students in additional support and tutoring
- Grade level counselors: counselors are available to support academic, social, and emotional needs.
- Math Lab: dedicated space that is facilitated by a math teacher between the hours of 7:15 and 4:15 on most school days
- Learning disability support: learning specialists are available to provide resources and accommodations to student with diagnosed learning disabilities
- Extended time (50% additional time on tests)
- Preferential seating
- Learn to Learn Program: individualized support based on the student needs and may focus on areas such as organizational skills, study skills, and learning how to ask for help from teachers. Students receive support through meetings with one of the learning specialists and/or through specialized study hall periods.