Latest COVID-19 Information
During the 2021-22 school year, the following protocols will be observed as it relates to our response to COVID-19. Please be advised that our policies and requirements are subject to change at any time based on guidance from the Jesuit Dallas COVID-19 Task Force.
Any student illness should be promptly communicated by submitting the Absence Notification Form or emailing the School Nurse (email@example.com). The School Nurse will communicate with parents regarding the reported illness to determine the necessary next steps. A copy of a negative rapid antigen or PCR test may be requested. Students who have a positive COVID-19 test (regardless of vaccination status) will be required to isolate for five (5) days from the onset of symptoms.
- Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Sore throat (not caused by seasonal allergies)
- Cough (for students with chronic cough due to allergies or asthma, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Difficulty breathing (for students with asthma, a change from their baseline breathing)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose