Latest COVID-19 Information
During the 2021-22 school year, the following protocols will be observed as it relates to our response to COVID-19. Please be advised that our policies and requirements are subject to change at any time based on guidance from the Jesuit Dallas COVID-19 Task Force.
Any student illness should be promptly communicated by submitting the Absence Notification Form or emailing the School Nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org). The School Nurse may ask some additional questions to help determine when it is safe for the child to return to school. Students with COVID-19 symptoms will be excluded from school for 10 days unless they can provide a negative rapid antigen result, negative PCR result, or an alternative diagnosis by a Medical Provider. Please note that negative home tests cannot be accepted because the specimen cannot be verified.
- Temperature of 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit or higher
- Sore throat (not caused by seasonal allergies)
- Cough (for students with chronic cough due to allergies or asthma, a change in their cough from baseline)
- Difficulty breathing (for students with asthma, a change from their baseline breathing)
- Diarrhea or vomiting
- New onset of severe headache, especially with a fever
- Loss of taste or smell
- Congestion or runny nose