Summer School enrollment will begin at 6 p.m. on Thursday, January 31, 2019. Enrollment is limited so please plan accordingly. It is highly recommended that students consult their counselor for recommendations and advice – they can also review the graduation requirements with you. A link for registration is posted on the Moodle homepage and at the bottom of this page.
Summer school courses are offered at $535.00 per course. Financial aid is available. Tuition will be processed through FACTS on June 4, 2019. Refunds will not be given after classes begin. .
As Summer School offers semester-long courses in 15 class days, any student who plans to miss 2 or more class sessions should not enroll. They may be withdrawn from the course without a grade if this occurs during the summer.
- Seniors are limited to 2 courses during the summer (only one may be Art or Computer)
- Underclassmen are limited to 1 elective during the summer
- Students participating in Marine Biology or Government Close-up do not need to register.
- SAGE will be providing lunch for students participating in Summer School
- All students and families are expected to read and follow the content provided in the Summer School Handbook.
Any questions should be directed to Dr. Ben Kirby at firstname.lastname@example.org.