At this time, Summer School registration is for current Jesuit students only (classes of 2022, 2023, and 2024). Students welcomed to the Class of 2025 will be provided with options in their acceptance notification.
Summer School enrollment for returning students will begin at 8 a.m. on Saturday, February 6th. Enrollment is limited and goes fast, so please plan accordingly. It is highly recommended that students consult their counselor for recommendations and advice – they can also review the graduation requirements with you. A link for registration is posted on the at the bottom of this page.
Summer school courses are offered at $550.00 per course. Payment is due at registration. If there is a need for financial assistance, please contact Ben Kirby (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to registration opening. Refunds will not be given after classes begin. You can pay in-full or with installments.
As Summer School offers semester-long courses in 15 class days, any student who plans to miss 2 or more class sessions should not enroll. They may be withdrawn from the course without a grade if this occurs during the summer.
- Jesuit expects students to plan to be in-person for summer school. Any questions about this expectation should be directed to Ben Kirby (email@example.com).
- Rising seniors are limited to 2 courses during the summer (only one may be Art or Computer)
- Underclassmen are limited to 1 elective during the summer.
- SAGE will be providing lunch for students participating in Summer School
- All students and families are expected to read and follow the content provided in the Summer School Handbook.
- None of the academic travel programs have been confirmed or approved. Students enrolling in Government Close-up, Marine Biology, and History of Rome should know that the travel will be an option if confirmed and/or approved. If travel does not happen, students will be offered the chance to take the class during the full summer school session (6/7-6/25). If it does happen, students in the class will be offered the chance to apply for the travel portion based on the number of participants permitted by the hosting organizations. They will still be able to take a summer school class if they do not get accepted into the particular program.
- Students will be expected to continue self-screening prior to summer school.
- Students with symptoms and/or a significant exposure should report the situation to the school nurse (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Families should consult the COVID-19 Guidelines
Steps for registration:
- Visit the registration site and create an account. Accounts can only be created once registration opens.
- Select the courses you wish to take. The course is placed in your cart and will remain for 20 minutes before being released.
- Select your payment option (pay in full or installations).
- Complete the registration and, if applicable to your course, necessary forms.
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting and paying. If you are on the waitlist you will also receive an email. Any student on the waitlist will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
Any questions should be directed to Dr. Ben Kirby at email@example.com.