Summer School is for current Jesuit students only (classes of 2021, 2022, and 2023).
Summer School enrollment will begin at 8 a.m. on Saturday, February 1st. Enrollment is limited so please plan accordingly. It is highly recommended that students consult their counselor for recommendations and advice – they can also review the graduation requirements with you. A link for registration is posted on the Moodle homepage and at the bottom of this page.
Summer school courses are offered at $550.00 per course. Payment is due at registration. If there is a need for financial assistance, please contact Ben Kirby (firstname.lastname@example.org) prior to registration opening. Refunds will not be given after classes begin. .
As Summer School offers semester-long courses in 15 class days, any student who plans to miss 2 or more class sessions should not enroll. They may be withdrawn from the course without a grade if this occurs during the summer.
- Seniors are limited to 2 courses during the summer (only one may be Art or Computer)
- Underclassmen are limited to 1 elective during the summer
- Students participating in Marine Biology or Government Close-up do not need to register.
- SAGE will be providing lunch for students participating in Summer School
- All students and families are expected to read and follow the content provided in the Summer School Handbook.
Steps for registration:
- Visit the registration site and create an account. Accounts can only be created once registration opens.
- Select the courses you wish to take. The course is placed in your cart and will remain for 20 minutes before being released.
- Select your payment option (pay in full or installations).
- Complete the registration and, if applicable to your course, necessary forms.
You will receive a confirmation email after submitting and paying. If you are on the waitlist you will also receive an email. Any student on the waitlist will be contacted if a spot becomes available.
Any questions should be directed to Dr. Ben Kirby at email@example.com.