Support & Resources
Jesuit students are provided a variety of resources to ensure their potential for academic and personal success is maximized.
Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) is open to all students and has two full time dedicated staff members to provide academic support. Additionally, a faculty member from the English department is always present to assist students.
The LRC provides the following:
- Faculty tutoring and support
- Small group study
- A quiet place to study/work
- Individualized support services
- Tutoring towards organizational, study, and time management skills
Questions? Contact Maureen Miramontes at email@example.com or 972-387-8700x453.
Located in the Information Commons, the Math Lab is is a dedicated space open from 7:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. every day for student tutoring and is facilitated by a teacher in the math department. This space provides students with easy and consistent access to faculty for test prep, review, or homework assistance. Students are welcome to drop by anytime without an appointment.
The Math Lab is equipped with the following:
- Computers with all of the necessary programs for math classes (StatCrunch, Geometry Sketchpad, etc.)
- Full white boards for group work and/or teaching
- 80" SHARP TV for tutorials with interactive features
- Modular white board tables for group work