A Beautiful Jesuit Dallas Christmas Tradition
JWA and the Jesuit Alumni Association have teamed up again for another year of giving to families in need through Adopt-A-Family, a beautiful Christmas tradition at Jesuit for more than 20 years! Working with local non-profit organizations, Adopt-A-Family provides gifts to approximately 100 deserving families. In addition to gifts, gift cards are also provided to each family to help with the cost of holiday meals and other needs.
How Do I Help?
Whatever way you choose to be involved, know that your support is brightening this Christmas for a fellow family in the DFW area.
In addition to signing up to adopt a family, donations of items to supplement the gifts that have been purchased for the families are much appreciated. All gifts should be unwrapped and in new condition (used items cannot be accepted).
Gifts and supplies should be labeled “Adopt-a-Family” and dropped off at Jesuit’s front desk no later than 9 days before the event.
- Scarves and gloves
- Bath and body sets
- Purses and backpacks
- Men’s shirts (sizes large, XL and XXL)
- Men’s wallets
- Towels and blankets
- Children’s books, stuffed animals, toys, coloring books, crayons and craft sets
- Gift cards for movie theaters, restaurants and stores
- Boxes of all sizes
- XL Plastic Gift Bags
- Scotch Tape
- Ribbon and Large Red Bows
- XL gift boxes for coats/robes
- XL plastic Christmas gift bags for comforters/towels and other large items