Alumni recognize the value of their Jesuit education and support their alma mater by participating in the Alumni Phonathon to preserve Jesuit’s heritage and traditions for current and future Rangers. Because of your generosity, over 28% of the student body receives financial assistance to attend Jesuit. That is an entire class that is able to attend because of your help!
Call nights are held in November each year.
Incentives for callers include tickets, gift cards and more!
|Schedule of Events|
|5:30 - 6:00 p.m.||Dinner served in the Information Commons (Sunday -Thursday). Note there will be no mass this year.|
|6:00 - 9:00 p.m.||Calling alumni in the Information Commons.|
- WHY IS ALUMNI GIVING IMPORTANT?
- WHAT IS THIS YEAR’S ALUMNI PHONATHON GOAL?
- WHY IS 100% PARTICIPATION SO IMPORTANT?
- HOW MUCH SHOULD I GIVE?
- WILL MY GIFT COUNT TOWARD MY CLASS?
- I GIVE AT THE CELEBRATION AUCTION AND/OR MAGIS. WHY SHOULD I ALSO GIVE TO THE ALUMNI PHONATHON?
- WHY NOT RAISE TUITION INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR SUPPORT?
- WHAT IF I CAN’T GIVE AT THIS TIME?
- WHAT IS THE TIME PERIOD OF THE ALUMNI PHONATHON?
- WHAT MORE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- WHAT KIND OF RECOGNITION DO I GET FOR GIVING?
- How do I donate with Venmo?