Welcome to SAGE!
We look forward to providing you with exceptional dining experiences featuring:
Connect with us via the Touch of SAGE app.
We tag the ingredients in every recipe and menu item we serve for the top 12 allergens so your child is sure to find something to eat. Use our online allergen filter and ingredients list to plan ahead. You're always welcome to visit the kitchen and ask about inventory and preparation methods. Our team members participate in daily training to learn how to keep the kitchen and dining hall safe.
We prepare and use the best local ingredients:
- House-made dressings
- House-roasted turkey, beef and nitrate-free ham
- Antibiotic and hormone-free milk
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Certified Humane, cage-free eggs
- Daily Variety
- Authentic international cuisine
- Fun, food truck-inspired dishes
- Vegetarian and vegan options
- Build-your-own stations and display cooking
Learning at Lunch
We bring culinary lessons to life in the dining hall with our monthly educational seasoning events! Through creative displays, tastings, and hands-on activities, students learn about food history, culture, and cooking methods.