Jesuit's Driver Education Program offers students a comprehensive, fully-integrated course that covers a one-semester period of time. The program is offered during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Jesuit Dallas offers classroom and evening Driver Education classes, each semester, and during the summer.
- The Classroom phase requires 32 hours.
- Students are required to attend all sessions.
- Students must be 14 by the start of the class.
- After students get their permit they may sign up for behind-the-wheel.
- Classroom cost: $325
All behind-the-wheel instruction times are filled.
*All students are required to complete a Jesuit Dallas – Driver Education Contract before beginning the Driver Education Program.
Payment is due at the beginning of each phase of the program.
Pay online or make checks payable to: Jesuit – Driver Education.
For questions, please contact Ryan Menard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 387-8700 x514.
When you are 16, 17 or 18 years old, have a completed an approved teen Drivers Ed program and have had your permit for at least 6 months (look on the back side of your permit for the date you are eligible), you will need to bring the following information with you to our school to schedule a road test:
- Texas Driver Education Certificate DE-964: green certificate with red “DPS COPY” at the top
- VOE (verification of enrollment) issued less than 30 days prior to Road Test date)
- Proof of Insurance (only if you are using your own vehicle)
- Texas Learner Driver License (permit)
- Completed 30 Hours Practice Log
- ITTD Certificate (mandatory 2 hour video)
A parent or Guardian must come in and bring their Driver License or State ID.
Road Test fee is $100, and needs to be paid on the day of the exam.
You have the option of using your own vehicle or ours (the price is the same)
The video has to be viewed no more than 90 days before PASSING the Road Test.
To watch the online 2 hour ITTD video:
- Go to https://impacttexasteendrivers.dps.texas.gov
- Click on REGISTER to create your account, and begin taking the steps necessary to positively impact your highway safety and be the driving effort in reducing the number of deaths associated with distracted driving.
When entering the information, you will be asked for:
- Driver Education Type: select “Commercial”
- TEA Number: type in C0952 for Jesuit College Prep (the number is on the DE-964 from your school)
- Driver License Number: enter the 8-digit permit number on the front of your learner license
At the end of the video, you will have the option to print out the certificate or save it to your email to print later. You have to have a copy of the certificate before taking the road test, but we can print it for you if you save it to your email. Once you print out the certificate, you and your parent will sign in the space under your name.