Jesuit's Driver Education Program offers students a comprehensive, fully-integrated course that covers a one-semester period of time. The program is offered during the fall, spring and summer semesters.
Fall 2021: Classes have been moved to an independent online format.
- All students are required to complete a Jesuit Dallas – Driver Education Contract before beginning the Driver Education Program.
- The Classroom phase requires 32 hours.
- Students are required to attend all sessions.
- Students must be 14 by the start of the class.
- After students get their permit they may sign up for behind-the-wheel.
- Classroom cost: $325
Payment is required upon registration.
For questions, please contact Ryan Menard at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (972) 387-8700 x514.