Jesuit and Ursuline Homecoming Dances
2019 Jesuit-Ursuline Homecoming Dance
Tickets can be found on the Students page of the Jesuit website starting Tuesday, October 1 through Thursday, October 17.
Saturday, October 19, 2019
7:00 to 11:00 PM
Freshmen-Sophomore Dance on the Ursuline Campus
Junior-Senior Dance on the Jesuit Campus
$25.00 per ticket for online pre-sale
Students must arrive by 8:00 PM. No departure before 10:30 PM unless signed out by a parent and prearranged with Jesuit/Ursuline administration.
Tickets will be made available through October 17 for both dances through each school’s website at the pre-sale price. Tickets will be sold for $30.00 at the door the night of the dance.
****Everyone who purchases tickets will have their name on a list at the door. There is no need to bring confirmation of purchase.****
Expectations for Homecoming Attire:
- Modest neckline with NO cleavage showing - no plunging neckline or backless dresses.
- Strapless dresses are allowed but be sure that they fit securely. No dresses allowed that have a tight pencil skirt.
- Midriff must be covered.
- Any sheer fabric must be lined.
- The length of the dress should be no shorter than mid-thigh.
- Gentlemen are expected to wear sport coats and dress pants or a suit for the evening.
- Seniors are allowed to wear costumes of a tasteful nature.
- Students whose attire does not meet these requirements may be asked to leave the dance.
Above all, please remember to keep your dress appropriate to a teenage dance.