Jesuit and Ursuline Junior/Senior Prom
When: Saturday, April 14, 6 p.m.-11 p.m., ARRIVE BY 7 P.M. Students must stay until 10:30 p.m.
Where: Dallas Trade Mart Grand Pavilion, 2100 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207
What: A formal dinner and dance
Tickets: $50.00 per person, which includes dinner, and dancing. On sale from Monday, March 19 at 8 a.m. through Wednesday, April 4 midnight.
TICKET HOLDERS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. The hours are from 6 p.m. - 11 p.m.
2. Students must arrive at the entrance no later than 7:00 p.m. Jesuit does not permit students to enter after 7:00 p.m. unless parents have contacted Mr. Knize in advance due to an unavoidable conflict. Students who arrive at the entrance after 7:00 p.m. will only be admitted if accompanied by a parent to sign in their child and date.
3. Students and their dates will remain at the dance until 10:30 p.m. During the dance, students will not be permitted to leave, for example, to go to their cars for forgotten items.
4. Students and their dates agree to abide by all Jesuit school policies.
5. Dress Code is formal attire. Jesuit and Ursuline students are responsible for seeing that they and their guests observe the dress code in order to gain admission to Prom. Formal/after-five dress attire is to be worn, which is in good taste, modest and appropriate in cut and length for school. Dresses that are too tight, too short, low cut, bare midriff or backless may not be worn. Dress shoes are required. Most young men wear tuxedos, but a suit is also appropriate. Above all, please remember to keep your dress appropriate to a teenage dance.
All seating is assigned in groups of 10.
This seating request form must be submitted online by 5 p.m. Thursday, April 5. Please note that only complete tables of 10 students are guaranteed. Request forms with fewer than 10 members may be combined with other requests with less than 10 students to fill all tables.