Please direct any questions to Mark Batik, Jesuit's educational technologist, at 972-387-8700 x462 or email@example.com.
Course materials include: e-books viewable on the ipad, paperbacks, hardbacks, and some form of compendium. Whenever possible Jesuit will bulk purchase digital texts for students and distribute them at no cost to the student.
The booklist will be available in July when schedules are mailed. Please do not purchase books before the official booklist is released.
- When will my son receive his iPad?
- Can my son use his personal iPad?
- Can my son use a device other than an iPad?
- How will my son learn how to use his iPad? Who will be training him, and when?
- Will Jesuit be purchasing apps or will my son be responsible for purchasing his own apps?
- Which formats will be used for course material?
- How will my son obtain materials for his classes next year?
- To what extent will my son be able to modify his device?
- What happens if the iPad is broken?
- What happens if the iPad is lost or stolen?
- What happens if my son forgets to bring his iPad to school?
- What happens if my son forgets to charge his iPad?
- Will my son need to purchase a calculator?
- Will my son be able to keep his iPad over the summer?
- Senior iPad Information